How does delivery work?
✔︎ You’ve made an order, the sun is shining and an angelic choir is singing in the background knowing your Pumply is on its way - now what?
Once an order is placed, our team will carefully collect your Pumply and package it with hugs and love, so please allow up to 72 hours for our team to pick and pack your order.
Your Pumply order will then gently be shipped and then it should be safely in your patiently waiting hands within 3-7 business days*.
As soon as your order is sent you will receive a shipping confirmation email from us complete with a tracking number so you can follow this magical journey.
**Please note: Actual delivery time is still subject to the official website/notice of the local courier as it may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions, and other external factors.
Where can I find my tracking number?
- When your items are shipped out, you should receive a notification from us via email providing you with a tracking number.
- If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, contact our customer support channels and we'll gladly assist you.
- For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need to cancel or change my order, how can I do that?
These things happen! Please email us immediately with the subject line CHANGE or CANCEL and we will do our absolute best to carry out your request. If it has already been dispatched from our fulfilment partner you will need to go through our returns process.
As we do our best to get your orders out to you as soon as we can, occasionally an order will be processed before the team has a chance to change it. We cannot guarantee a change of order after the order is placed so please select your items carefully.
I think my package might be stolen/lost in transit, what do I do?
- If your package’s tracking number indicates that your order was delivered but you are unable to locate your parcel, please be sure to check around your property, lobby, or mailroom and reach out to neighbors in case someone has accepted the package on your behalf or it was misdelivered. We advise waiting 1-2 business days to see if the package is redelivered by the carrier. If your package has still not been located or redelivered after 2 business days, please notify your local post office directly to file a claim. You can file a claim at your local courier by providing your tracking information. After you file a claim, please wait for their response before reaching out to us. E-mail us at email@example.com with the reply of your local courier so that we can assist you further.
- Pumply is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that have a confirmed delivery to the address entered for an order. For your own peace of mind, we recommend opting for the insured shipping which include a free replacement for stolen parcels.
- We will consider an item lost in transit if the tracking information has no updates for 25 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process a replacement.